Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Balancing Act

Now that the weather's warm, I've had to spend more time working the outside of my house (didn't have much time for it when we first moved in last year, too much work to do inside!), and it's leaving less time for jewelry. So sad. Now I really need to strike the right balance between "real" work, projects around the house, and jewelry-making.

This means it'll probably be at least another week or two til I really get cracking on the whole recycled jewelry thing. The necklace and earrings from my previous post already sold and I haven't had time to do more, so now I'm pretty much back to square one. I brought a bunch of jewelry along when I got my hair cut least week, and one of my cousins, who owns the salon, bought them.

On the bright side, though, I did manage to post some more non-recycled pieces on Etsy during the past week.




So at least I'm not a total slacker, right?

4 comments:

  1. I really like these pieces! They look great Steph!!! And no your aren't a slacker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it doesn't sound like you're a slacker AT ALL! I can't believe you make time for all that you do. :) Pretty pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a slacker at all - these pieces are beautiful!

    Hope you're having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...