- I will post at least one new item on Etsy each week.
- I will keep my office neat and organized so I can focus on being creative rather than trying to reign in the chaoes.
- I will make quarterly donations, equal to at least 10% of my profits, to each of the following organizations:
- Kiva - I was fortunate enough to have the money to cover the start-up costs (minimal though they were) for my business , but not all entrepreneurs are so lucky. I want to use part of the money are earn though this venture to help other entrepreneurs get their businesses off the ground
- The Dear Jack Foundation - I've been a big fan of Andrew McMahon's music for many years, and I really admire his ability to take his cancer diagnosis and turn it into an opportunity to help others.
Recently I started designing jewelry with antiqued bronze. I really love the way it looks. One of my favorite pieces so far:
And the matching earrings:
I like the antiqued brass because it really seems to lend itself to pieces that have a vintage feel. Expanding my jewelry design horizons is fun!!