Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ad Campaign

I just started doing some advertising online. My real-life sales have been pretty strong, but I really need to start drawing some attention to my Etsy shop so I can continue to justify its existence. ;-)

At the moment I have an ad up on our.city.lights, a wonderful blog I stumbled upon after reading Quiet, Please: Dispatches from a Public Librarian by Scott Douglas. The author's wife, Diana, writes this blog and runs an amazing shop on Etsy. I've already ordered several items from her and can highly recommend her based both on her products and the excellent customer service!

In about a week she'll be doing a sponsor profile on my business and I'll be donating one of my pieces for a giveaway, so definitely take a look at that! In the meantime, please visit her blog and take a look at her shop!



forLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...