Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

So This Exists...




Seeing this music video absolutely made my day, although given the recent loss of one of the original Fraggle performers it is a little bittersweet seeing Gobo up there.

Be sure to watch the video all the way through - there's a fun little surprise at the end.  And check out the behind the scenes video on Nerdist if you're so inclined.


P.S.  While I was listening to this, I could feel Stormageddon moving ALL OVER THE PLACE in my belly.  Guess this means s/he (should know which it is in less than 24 hours!) is a fan of Ben Folds Five?  Or Fraggles?  Or both?

2 comments:

  1. So cool that The Dark Lord of All has great taste!

    Thanks for sharing the video and too excited to know the sex! I hope you're going to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..how exciting:) So, is it a boy or a girl? Love! Kisses, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...