Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Why on Earth Am I Awake?!?!

For some inexplicable reason, I woke up at 5:30 this morning. This wouldn't be too terribly remarkable if I'd had a relaxing weekend and/or gotten to bed before midnight last night, but neither of those things happened.

I was at a craft show all day Saturday (it was a bit of a disappointment, hardly any customers, boo), then went to see my husband do stand-up that night.

Oh, and best thing about making jewelry when it comes to going to craft shows: not very bulky to pack up. This is my jewelry, all of my supplies, and all of my display stuff, all ready to go on Saturday night:


I finally remembered to take a picture of my table all set up:

Fairly basic, I know. I'm still trying to think of more creative ways to display my pieces. So far the only thing I have to set me apart from other jewelry makers is the strip of purple fabric along the back of my table, but I'm kind of stuck as far as what else I can do. So any suggestions or creative criticism is both welcome and much appreciated!

Yesterday I had to run out to the David's Bridal in Allentown to pick up a dress for a wedding I'm in, and straight from there went to my cousin's baby shower. I was home for less than an hour when my husband and I left to go to a friend's house to watch the Oscars. Didn't get home til a little after midnight.

Productive evening, too! I brought my beading supplies and make a couple of necklace and earring sets.


And lo and behold, I am wide awake after only 5 hours of sleep. Let Elvis out already, coffee's brewing, maybe I'll even have time to make egg and cheese sandwiches before work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...