Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm so well-rounded

I decided to take advantage of a relatively quiet afternoon to sit on my butt and read for awhile.

I went over to my nightstand to pick up a book and saw this:


Yup, I put Dostoevsky right on the same pile as my most recent Glamour issues. At least you can't say I am limited in my reading material!

I wasn't really sure why I felt the need to read Russian literature, but my husband, observant guy that he is, suggested it was because of all the snow we got recently.


Not nearly as much snow as some other areas got, but definitely the most we've had so far this winter. Note the track our dog made between the tree and the porch from running in circles around the house.

In jewelry-related news, one of my wonderful cousins is designing a new webpage for Mischievous Kitty, so keep an eye out for that in the near future! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you one more time! The necklace is even more gorgous in person and I was so excited that I went and bought a Valentines Day dress to match it! My boyfriend thought it was just wonderful too! Thanks Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! I'm so glad you like it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...