Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Window Shopping

This is the time of year I'd normally go buy a few new pieces of clothing for the fall/winter.

Doesn't make much sense to do it this year, since I have pretty much all the maternity clothes I need, and it doesn't really seem practical to attempt to buy non-maternity clothes at the moment. 

It doesn't stop me from looking though!

During my shift at the library tonight, I didn't have any special projects to work on.  This meant I've been browsing ModCloth for things I might like to buy this spring.

I long ago decided that one of my first post-pregnancy dress purchases would be one of their Coach Tour Dresses, although I can't decide what color to get!

Tonight I was browsing the blouses, and my top three picks are:






Which one gets your vote??

2 comments:

  1. I think I would go with the Olive for the Moment Tank. There is a classy elegance to it that I love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...