Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Another Openin', Another Show!

Ok, actually it's just another craft show, this post has nothing to do with the theatre, but Sinatra Night 2011 is just around the corner and I've been listening to (and playing) a lot of Cole Porter pieces. ;-)

Anyway, I've officially added my 8th and final show for Fall 2011. I'll be at Holland Township School on December 4 from 1:00 til 4:00. If you're in the area, stop by and say hello!



And if you're in or near Lopatcong, NJ tonight, stop by the holiday bazaar at the middle school between 6:00 and 9:00!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's neat that you do so many craft shows! In fact, I can't believe you keep up with so many activities -- you must have super powers!! :) I'm glad to see that your business is still doing well. It's good to hear from you and I'm glad to be back in the blogosphere!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...