Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sand Art

As I'm sure you've figured out by now, one of the highlights of my week is my Saturday morning trip to my local farmers' market.

Well, as it turns out, the Crayola Factory is right off of Centre Square (where the farmers' market is held), and this happened during the previous weekend.

Which means that while I was shopping for produce I got to see this:

My mom and I did manage to check out the garden tour, and while I didn't take any pictures (oops), I did come up with some awesome ideas. (There will be more on that in a future post!)

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie what a fun day!! I am excited to see what you come up with!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Join my amazing Giveaway from the Artisans at Novica. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...