Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Watch the Sky

It's past my bedtime. I was about to curl up in bed and read some more of Packing for Mars, but I decided to let Elvis out, and when I stepped outside I actually gasped when I saw how bright Jupiter was. My camera really can't do it justice, but I just had to share a picture.


Needless to say, the really bright object in the top right is the moon. Jupiter is near the bottom left. It's a lot more amazing in real life.

If you get a chance during the next few days, I recommend that you go outside at night and watch the sky.

(I'd nearly forgotten about the song I linked to above until I wrote that sentence. I just fell in love with it all over again.)

4 comments:

  1. That is such a stunning image:)
    kisses,sweetie
    I am so going to do that:)

    Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! That's awesome. I don't often take the time to watch the sky... My husband just read Packing for Mars! He really liked it. Space is CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - that picture is fabulous!! You've inspired me to spend a little more time taking in my surroundings!

    xo
    jess
    http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...