Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Maternity Monday: 28 Week Belly Photos & Baby Bookcases


I'm not sure how it's possible that baby Stormageddon will likely be here in 2 1/2 months.  Crazy!

We actually didn't get to the 28 week pictures until 28 weeks, 6 days - so really these are technically more like 29 week pictures, but close enough. ;-)


Finally wore an actual maternity shirt!
Is it me, or does this eggplant look smaller than the cabbage??
The view from the front!
...This one's a little blurry, but I was making ridiculous faces in the others. :-P

Now I'm really feeling the pressure to get the office-to-nursery conversion moving.  I did finally manage to get the crib put together (you can catch a glimpse of it in right-hand side of some of the pictures above) and the old bookcase moved to the storage closet, so that's a step in the right direction, at least.

Now I just need to get rid of my old desk so we can pick up a baby-friendly bookcase for the nursery.  We're probably going to use the ClosetMaid Cubeicals 6 Cube Organizer:


We'll put a couple of baskets (probably these purple ones) in there for toy storage, along with her already-growing library of picture books. ;-)

I've been awful about visiting/commenting on blogs lately.  Last week was kind of absurd.  Glen was barely around because he was commuting to New York City every day for his new job.  In addition to working my regular day job, I had extra library hours, played in a concert at a nursing home, went to Glen's comedy competition in Staten Island, sold my jewelry at a craft show, and drove up to Connecticut for a party with some friends from college.  I didn't have much free time to sit in front of computer, and when I *did* have the time, I picked my husband over my laptop.  Hopefully I'll have a bit more time to make the rounds this week!

5 comments:

  1. I love those weekly photos and your top is so cute! Have a wonderful start to the week and get some rest, sweetie. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have been super busy! Now do they say that the baby is the size of an eggplant cause its getting longer? I thought the cabbage looked bigger too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, future-mama! :) Haha, at some point the veggie comparisons do seem to get a bit sketchy. You're getting pretty close now! I didn't finish working on Audrey's room until the day before she was born... but it didn't matter much because we didn't use it for anything but diaper changes for the first little bit! She has a very similar bookcase to the one you posted, and loves to stand by it and pull all of her books and toys down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking so adorable!! Sounds like you have been really busy and I don't blame you one bit for picking your husband over your laptop!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...