Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yikes

I guess I just went 5 weeks without a single blog post.

I haven't really been reading many blogs lately either, which made for an interesting experience when I logged into Bloglovin for the first time in weeks.

Hopefully this will be the last time I manage to go more than a week without a post, but given my schedule this spring, I make no promises.

Right now I'm trying to get moving on finding some spring craft shows to do, but most of them are on Saturdays, and nearly all my Saturdays between now and July are filled with bridal showers, engagement parties, bachelorette parties and weddings. But if/when I find shows that I can actually participate in, I'll be sure to post the dates here.

Also: exciting news! We got a fancy new camera last month (Canon Rebel T2i) that I am terrified to use, but I fully intend to exploit my husband's photography skills for future listings on Etsy, as well as on future blog posts!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new camera and so lovely to see you post again:) Happy Sunday, sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...