Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Shades

In the den...

Old lamp shade.


New lamp shade, up close and personal.


New lamp shade in its natural habitat. ;-)


...and in the hallway above the linen closet.

They came with the house - much too frilly for my taste!


MUCH better.
And now they match the lights in the bathroom, which is right next door.
Hurray for continuity!


For real, if you've got a space that doesn't quite match your style, just updating a *part* of the lighting makes such a tremendous difference. Bonus points if you don't pay a penny for them because you have a gift card AND a coupon. ;-)


P.S. I know I haven't been writing much about entrepreneurship in general OR my jewelry specifically lately. But I'm working on a post looking back on my first year in business. It'll be up sometime this week, promise!

1 comment:

  1. i love your new shades! it's amazing how something so simple can make a room have a completely different feel to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...